Do I really need a beard clipping catcher?
If you hate sweeping and wiping up hairs that cling to the floor or countertops, if you have a significant other, if you have a sink or shower drain that’s prone to clogging, then you already know the answer. The answer is yes, you need a beard grooming cape.
What’s the difference between the Lite & Deluxe versions of the beard bibs?
While the lite version of the beard bib is good to go for any man on the run, the deluxe version includes some additional benefits to make your time grooming yourself much more convenient. Those benefits include:
- Wider scoop to catch more hairs
- Built in table to hold your tools
- A hang in case you need to pause your grooming
- Self packaging pouch
How to straighten your beard with a heated brush?
Using a heated brush for straightening your beard is one of the most efficient ways to maintain your beard.
- Make sure the beard is dry. If it’s still holding water, the heat will singe the hair, basically cooking it. So get the beard as dry as possible first.
- Condition your beard. Because you are cooking out a lot of the hair’s moisture, be sure to use an oil-based conditioner: A beard oil or beard balm is good. A conditioner that is water based will make the hair coil up.
- Create tension. Applying heat (like a blow dryer or hot comb), in combination with tension, allows you to reshape and mold the shape of your hair.
- Comb downward. Run the heated brush through your beard slowly.
- Preserve and protect. Add a bit of beard oil or balm to style the beard into the shape you want.
What does beard oil do?
Beard Oil does many things for your beard, some benefits include:
- Encourage beard growth
- Prevent dryness, split ends and breakage
- Stop beard itch
- Nourish the skin under your beard
- Stop dandruff / beardruff
- Make your beard look fuller
- Make your beard smell good
How to fix a patchy beard?
Fixing a patchy beard is something that can take time with proper diet and lifestyle changes. Sometimes it’s entirely out of our control because it can come down to genetics. However, that shouldn’t deter you.
Watch the short video below for a word from our King on patchy beards.
How to use the beard bib?
Watch the short video below for an in-depth look at how to use the beard bib:
Why is my beard itchy?
Beard oil will help tame the itchiness that often comes with growing a beard. Dry skin is the culprit for an itchy beard. Beard oil will help keep your beard moisturized.
Watch the short video below for a word from our King on itchy beards.
How long does it take to grow a beard?
For most men it takes anywhere from 2 to 6 months to fully grow a beard. There are many factors involved and genetics also plays a role.
How to hold a beard trimmer?
Beard trimmers are easier to use than scissors, as you can adjust trimmer settings to cut hair at different lengths. They are also much more precise and accurate than scissors. The way it is held is very important for maximum effectiveness:
- Hold the trimmer horizontally with the cutting unit facing either up or down.
- Whether you like to trim hairs using an upward or downward motion, against or with the direction of hair growth, is up to you. Both will work well.